PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oil & Money conference 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> London & The South East
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dudley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Oil & Money conference 2007 Reply with quote

The Oil & Money 2007 conference web page is here

http://www.ihtinfo.com/pages/e_oil.html

The speakers are mainly CEO's/chairmen of oil companys such as Ron Oxburgh, Al-Chalabi former minister of oil Iraq, the minister of energy and industry of Qatar, etc.

I have registered but I don?t know if they?ll let in the likes of me. If they do and I have the time to attend I?ll ask some pointed questions about peak oil.
dudley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sent me a registration form. The conference fee is 1,BEWARE pounds and the dinner is another 400 pounds and prices are exclusive of a VAT of 17.5% ! I don?t know what food they could serve worth 400 pounds. The ancient Romans dined on peacock tongues so maybe that?s what they?re having. Some people are really enjoying the second half of the age of oil.
PS_RalphW

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow, I think I know what they spend that ?400 on...

http://www.lac.com.jo/articles19.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> London & The South East All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: