PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible ground rule for this forum - 1 topic per book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> Books, Magazines & Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerCO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Possible ground rule for this forum - 1 topic per book? Reply with quote

Can I make a suggestion for a possible ground rule for this forum - try and start a new topic for each book discussed with the title and author in the topic title.

That way it'll be easy to browse, and easy to come back to it and find the reference to a particular book and see what comments people have.

I could see this forum being quite useful as a long-term resource.
DamianB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good general rule Roger. I'll aim to amend Subject where relevant.

However if people want to discuss two or three books together, they might still start a 'Comparing X,Y and Z's ........' -type thread or start a 'Top Five ABC Books' thread where the rule wouldn't apply.

Thanks,
DamianB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> Books, Magazines & Film All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: