PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Global Warming Hoax Explained for Dummies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snow hope

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: The Global Warming Hoax Explained for Dummies Reply with quote

Just came across this video and it has a bit of humour built-in. Not saying I agree with it all, but it does portray some interesting facts.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a60_1314312336

Ever felt you have be conned? I takes a big man to admit it.....
An Inspector Calls
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.climate-skeptic.com/2008/11/your-onestop-climate-panic-resource.html
clv101
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: The Global Warming Hoax Explained for Dummies Reply with quote

snow hope wrote:
...but it does portray some interesting facts.

It portrays a load of mistakes, irrelevancies and misinterpretations. Rolling Eyes
UndercoverElephant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: The Global Warming Hoax Explained for Dummies Reply with quote

snow hope wrote:

Ever felt you have be conned? I takes a big man to admit it.....

Yes it does, doesn't it, snow hope...
ujoni08

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: ...and then there was one Reply with quote

Mitt Romney changes his mind:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/08/mitt-romney-retreats-climate-denial.php

(quote) And then there was one. Jon Huntsman is now the only remaining candidate who understands the importance of respecting science. Mitt Romney had previously roused the hopes of sentient, rational-thinking persons everywhere when he bluntly explained at a campaign stop in New Hampshire that yes, scientists say humans are causing the planet to warm. Not only that, but he followed the statement up with this: "I think it's important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and global warming that you're seeing."

He didn't actually support doing anything specific about it, but hey, he had the right idea -- acknowledging what the scientific community regards as "settled" and "unequivocal", and encouraging (vague) action. But alas! No more ... [...] (/quote).

Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> Climate Change All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: