PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

framework for sustainable development (draft) in Ireland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emordnilap

Location: Houǝsʇlʎ' ᴉʇ,s ɹǝɐllʎ uoʇ ʍoɹʇɥ ʇɥǝ ǝɟɟoɹʇ' pou,ʇ ǝʌǝu qoʇɥǝɹ˙

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: framework for sustainable development (draft) in Ireland Reply with quote

See the website of the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government here or download the pdf directly.

Even if you're not in Ireland, some of the more knowledgeable of you who have dealt with this type of thing might like to comment.

My first thoughts were, "it's only a draft and it's only a framework. And it comes at least 20 years too late." Ah, the leisurely pace of life here...

Seriously, a quick glance to point out any obvious pluses and minuses would be welcome.
Potemkin Villager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: framework for sustainable development (draft) in Ireland Reply with quote

emordnilap wrote:

Ah, the leisurely pace of life here...

Seriously, a quick glance to point out any obvious pluses and minuses would be welcome.

huh having a bit of trouble separating fact from fiction? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
kenneal - lagger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking a break from plodding through the English version, and I say English because it is only applicable to England, so it will be a while before I get around to one from a foreign land. The English one takes effect immediately and has quite some bearing on my application for a "sustainable" eco hamlet so I'm going through it with a fine tooth comb.
emordnilap

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: framework for sustainable development (draft) in Ireland Reply with quote

Potemkin Villager wrote:
emordnilap wrote:

huh having a bit of trouble separating fact from fiction? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Eh?
Potemkin Villager

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: framework for sustainable development (draft) in Ireland Reply with quote

emordnilap wrote:
Potemkin Villager wrote:
emordnilap wrote:

Eh?

Maybe trying talking to people rather than talking at people
might help. Razz
emordnilap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: framework for sustainable development (draft) in Ireland Reply with quote

Potemkin Villager wrote:
emordnilap wrote:
Potemkin Villager wrote:
emordnilap wrote:

Eh?

Maybe trying talking to people rather than talking at people
might help. Razz

I repeat, "Eh?" Have you got anything comprehensible to say about the topic?

My, I am in a bad mood at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> Ireland All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: