PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jihad Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenneal - lagger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzy wrote:
No, it never occurred to me to get into a conversation about religion with someone who is instructed to kill me. He listens to it while he drives a company van. I called at my house and copied it one day when I was out and about.

Perhaps you should report it to the police to see what happens. Incitement to kill is a criminal offence.
emordnilap

Location: Houǝsʇlʎ' ᴉʇ,s ɹǝɐllʎ uoʇ ʍoɹʇɥ ʇɥǝ ǝɟɟoɹʇ' pou,ʇ ǝʌǝu qoʇɥǝɹ˙

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reason for not caring for environmental issues (apart from not having time, money or energy and having too much else on their plates) is it's not personal. It's glaciers melting, so many ppm, science talk.

We won't do anything about climate breakdown because it's not currently a personal disaster in the west.
Little John

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true E
emordnilap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people who are suffering from climate breakdown right this minute are mostly those in the most powerless communities - see flood watch.
adam2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK terrorist attack threat level has just been raised to "critical" the highest level possible.

It is not clear if this is in response to the not very successful bomb on a train earlier today, or due to some other threat.
Lord Beria3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest updates in the police investigation into the Parsons Green attack (which could have been far worse) vindicate my long-standing hostility to letting Muslim refugees into Britain.

The pro-refugee lobby smeared as "racist" those who worried about the national security risks of letting Muslim migrants into Britain. I think the tragic events in London have shown that these concerns were entirely valid.
boisdevie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Beria3 wrote:
The latest updates in the police investigation into the Parsons Green attack (which could have been far worse) vindicate my long-standing hostility to letting Muslim refugees into Britain.

The pro-refugee lobby smeared as "racist" those who worried about the national security risks of letting Muslim migrants into Britain. I think the tragic events in London have shown that these concerns were entirely valid.

Offer them refuge and they repay the kindness with an attempt at mass murder. I wonder for how much longer the left will bend over and continue being shafted before they realise that radical islam is here and it's dangerous.
clv101
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offer them... they... The vast vast majority have no interest in 'mass murder'. It is wrong to chastise thousands of decent people because of the behaviour of a few.
vtsnowedin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clv101 wrote:
Offer them... they... The vast vast majority have no interest in 'mass murder'. It is wrong to chastise thousands of decent people because of the behaviour of a few.

How do you sort out the few?
emordnilap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtsnowedin wrote:
clv101 wrote:
It is wrong to chastise thousands of decent people because of the behaviour of a few.

How do you sort out the few?

Well, we usually put them in government.
jonny2mad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clv101 wrote:
according to polls about 1 in 5 syrian migrants have views favurable to isis and 40 % of uk muslims want sharia as national law .

This is why rohingya are being driven out and at some point either the uk will do the same or it will end up like afghanistan.

what your in favour of has failed it will not work, what we are told is the right thing is actually the wrong thing . Enoch powell was right when he talked about the uk going mad and rivers of blood and the people in charge of the country knowing what they were doing would lead to disaster but being too cowardly to do anything to stop it. he didnt get to be a brigadier general from a private in about 6 years by accident

optimism is cowardice oswald spengler
Little John

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This latest crisis started with Islamic (largely Bangladeshi from what I have gathered) guerilla groups attacking a number of police stations in Myanmar. They were doing this as part of a wider campaign to force the Myanmar government to regularise their citizenship since a large proportion of the Muslim population in Myanmar are illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

As often seems to be the case, once the Muslim population of a given area (that is otherwise non-Muslim) reaches a critical threshold, things start to turn ugly. For all of the manifest faults of the Myanmar governing class, I don't actually blame them for taking the hard line they have in this instance.

It's also worth noting that over the last year or two, relations between Myanmar and Russia have been strengthened. It's funny how, whenever a country chooses not to be a Yank lackey, they develop all kinds of destabilizing internal "conflicts" shortly thereafter....
jonny2mad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are our options going forward, repatriation, partition, civil war or our assimulation . you have trevor phillips former head of the eqaulitys commission saying uk muslims wont assimulate in the uk .

So thats our options do what burma is doing, do what india and pakistan did although india still has the problem . have a yugoslav type civil war or become muslim heading towards fundi muslim . you could try what china is doing religious repression . what else

optimism is cowardice oswald spengler
Little John

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God knows.

It will end badly sometime this century I reckon. Partly because, at some point, our ruling class will decide they need to find a scapegoat for all of their failings and partly because the Muslim diaspora, as a consequence of their religious/cultural extremism and subsequent inability to integrate into secular Western society, is making it so incredibly easy for them to be used as that scapegoat.
Lord Beria3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think western Europe will become like Israel in the years ahead.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/multiculturalism-is-europes-new-faith/

Quote:
The available evidence suggests that, barring some miracle, these terror attacks are going to escalate into a sort of European Intifada. And as a result, western Europe’s transition into a place more like Israel will become more and more rapid. We will see increased security everywhere and there will be an eternal sense of danger in public places.

Realistically there are only two options open to us to fight this. Either, a significant expansion in the state’s surveillance powers, including the right to censor the internet and access our personal data, as well as an increased and more heavily-armed police presence. Or, we violate the sanctity of jus soli by deporting jihadis, even native-born ones, something Germany has already begun doing.

http://www.terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/566/html

Quote:
This article presents a ten-year forecast for jihadism in Europe. Despite reaching historically high levels in recent years, violent Islamist activity in Europe may increase further over the long term due to four macro-trends: 1) expected growth in the number of economically underperforming Muslim youth, 2) expected growth in the number of available jihadi entrepreneurs, 3) persistent conflict in the Muslim world, and 4) continued operational freedom for clandestine actors on the Internet. Over the next decade, the jihadi attack plot frequency in Europe may follow a fluctuating curve with progressively higher peaks. Many things can undercut the trends and lead to a less ominous outcome, but the scenario is sufficiently likely to merit attention from policymakers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: