PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEQs & Climate Camp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jo

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: TEQs & Climate Camp Reply with quote

I was at a little Climate Camp gathering today in London, and ate some fine vegan food, and one of the things we discussed was pulling in a few more workshop proposals :-

http://www.climatecamp.org.uk

So, any of you who are willing to risk camping in Kent this summer, just to share and learn with the radical end of the Climate Change spectrum, you'll have to get your proposal for your workshop submitted by 18th May at the latest :-

http://www.climatecamp.org.uk/workshopsoffer.php

There will be some eco-celebrities there, you know, newspaper columnists and book authors and public personalities etc maybe even a film/rock star or two. It's going to be a big gig, so pull your tent out of the cobwebs and get camping !
Shaun Chamberlin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't get round to replying here before, but I have submitted a proposal for a TEQs workshop, and I think David may be submitting one of his own on a different subject.

Looking forward to it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> TEQs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: